Early Care and Education
Early Care and Education is locally owned and operated and was started in 2011 by Tymothy Smith and Kevin Miller, both long time residents of Flower Mound, Texas. Our goal was to open and operate pre-school and after-school programs that exceed state and national standards and to move early education into a new era. Our philosophy is simple. Provide developmentally appropriate activities, prepare children to exceed in public education, while also allowing the child to be a child and to learn through play. Based on research from public school teachers, we put a strong focus on social and emotional skills, physical education, sensory activities, dual languages, thinking and reasoning, and most of all, making sure the child is happy!
- Create an intuitive and professional online presence by leveraging modern web technologies and tools more effectively
- Serve as a web platform to provide vital information to parents, visitors & staff
- Easy-to-use Content Management System (CMS) equipped with a global delivery network for content management and asset delivery
- Strong desire for a creative, innovative, accessible and user-friendly website
- Fresh, modern design concept with rich media content and an array of cutting-edge features
- Created with responsive methodologies to allow sites to render perfect on modern web, mobile & tablet browsers
- User-friendly Maestro™ Control Panel with exclusive On-Page content editing tools.
- Powerful and smart web forms equipped with image verification complete with email notifications, Web-based inbox archive, and clean
and easy-to-read data exports.
- Professional W3C Compliant Web Site Design
- Responsive Templating for Mobile + Tablet Display
- On-Page Content Management System
- Events Calendar
- Database Powered Forms with Google reCaptcha
- Site Analytics & Tracking
- Maestro™ Control Panel