The digital team at Louder Design, is looking for an one of a kind SEO Expert who is passionate about Search Engine Optimization with a focus on keyword analysis and research, on and off-site optimization, content strategy, site auditing, and competitive analysis. The ideal candidate should also be comfortable in a client facing role with strong written and verbal communication skills. From time to time this individual will be asked to present search strategy findings to our clients via either conference calls or in-person presentations. We at Louder Design, are a passionate team of individuals and are looking for someone with an excellent work ethic and communication skills to make an instant contribution of value to our team.
- Perform client specific keyword research and competitive analysis
- Perform content SEO audits of client websites
- Identify, recommend and implement on-page website SEO optimization
- Perform backlink analysis, opportunity identification, solicitation & optimization
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Search Engine Optimization professional
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads
- Experience and proficiency with third party SEO and PPC platforms like: Screaming Frog, Moz, SEMrush etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Ability to work independently project managing multiple projects and clients under tight timelines